Thursday, June 04, 2009

Lucky...

 


My photography has been picking up thanks to Kelly and her willingness to work with a novice such as myself. In my dream world, Kelly and I will open up a photography studio and I'll do all the busy work as well as take pictures on the side and I'll live happily ever after.

Make sure to visit my flickr site to see more beautiful pictures of Mark & Katie. (See side bar for link.) --->

Let me know what you guys think. I love hearing feedback about my photography, good or bad.

In other news, things are good. God is keeping me on my toes, teaching me things daily and showing me how blessed I am.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Scott, you freakin' ROCKED this! Novice my butt! Some of your post-processing is blowing my mind. If we're going to open a studio together, the first thing we'll need is a good name. Got anything? How about "Orange Hippo Photo"? Or "Orange Hippo Foto" if we wanna be all hipster.

Unknown said...

dude, these are great! you need to teach me portrait photography. I am so lackin in skills there. rock on!