Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Something to Write Home About...



I'm still alive. I promise.

Let me see if I can catch you up what's new from the last 5 months or so...

1. I have a new car. Dora is no longer.

2. I went to Hollywood, Florida with 3 boys. It was wonderful.

3. I know how to use a register and make fun coffee drinks. I never said I was any good though.

4. I went to the doctor and he said everything is a-ok.

5. I'm really bad at real bowling but pretty good at Wii bowling.

6. Diego is back in action!

7. I'm halfway through my Americorps year.

8. I sang in a choir. Tammy is super great.

9. I got sick. A couple times.

10. My best friend is married and about to give birth to a bouncing baby boy.

I think that about sums it up. What have you been up to?

[I will try my best to update this more if you try your best to read it and comment. :)]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.Why didn't I come see you in your choir? I'll never forgive myself.

2. Running cash register was a childhood dream of mine. One that never came true. I'm glad you've learned and that your life won't be filled with the same regret mine will.

3. You're a better photographer than me, which I love. Because I love you.

4. If love is a crime, then punish me.

francine said...

sounds like life's a barrel of peaches! (is that a real phrase?) keep writing and i'll keep reading :)

Unknown said...

People in the know call registers "Point of Sale" devices...just so you know.

Coffee drinks aren't fun, they are disgusting.

Stop going real bowling without me because it is annoying/offensive to my bowling sensibilities.