I'm hoping this is just a phase... I feel as though I don't have very many people that are close to me anymore. You know, really close to me. People I can confide in and just be goofy with. I can count the number of them on one hand. Not that there is a problem with that... it's just that one of them is 2 states away... and it's just really lonely here in Columbus sometimes. I discovered the other night that this lonliness is God's way of telling me that He wants me to give Him more attention and come to Him to get filled up. Yet here I am, still feeling empty. I need a hobby or something.
I see my life as several separate units... only two of which make me happy these days. I remember when that number was much larger.
I blame it on the weather.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey monkey. i miss you and love you a lot. i understand that feeling a lot. i can't wait to be back with you living our lives together. love you to the moon and back.
<3 laura
whats happening? thanks for being my consistent blogger buddy...i'm glad that you decided to make a comeback...let's hang out...we are neighbors after all...
sup nigga!!! hahaha :)
i've definitely journeyed through different seasons where I've felt that way
Post a Comment