I used to have a blog here and then one day I decided to delete it. Well, I'm back. I couldn't stay away long. I miss you blogspot. You are so much better than xanga. Sorry xanga.
Today is one of those days I just want to sit around in my pjs all day and not do anything [yes, I am still in my pjs as I type]. Unfortuately, I have to work in an hour.
I look forward to a time when I don't have to work or do homework on the weekends. A time when I can do things I enjoy as opposed to things I'm obligated to do. I can feel this time coming up on me quickly. I just cannot wait until it is here.
In a year, I will be in a completely different place than I am now. Words cannot express my excitement. There are aspects of my life now I would like to keep; maybe not exactly the way they are, but the basic elements.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment