Chapter 7: There is No Plan B
Does this chapter remind anyone else of a tract or is it just me?
Seriously though, I liked this chapter. As depressing as it is, it is important to be reminded that we are saved; saved from our sin by Christ. When I think about that in the way that Platt describes, I feel so thankful and blessed. Thankful that Jesus died on the cross for us. Now what we need to do is take that thankfulness and translate it into motivation to spread the word to all peoples. Easier said than done though.
I look forward to reading the final 2 chapters and seeing what kind of motivations Platt gives us for ministering to the unreached and unengaged. So far, he has provided numerous things to motivate and enlighten readers yet I still feel like it's much harder to do than he makes it sound. Oh me of little faith.
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment