Sunday, November 23, 2008

Don't Stop Movin'...

 

I'm back from PSO (My Americorps VISTA training)! It was a crazy fun week and now I'm exhausted. It was amazing meeting lots of new and amazing people. I can't wait to hear all about how their positions go at their organizations in the next year. I can't wait to see where mine takes me.

It feels so good when everything in your life lines up. Values, mission, love, community, peace. Now I need to use this time to help those who are looking to have everything in their life line up.

Meditate on the blessings you have and how you can use them for good in someone else's life.

Take a step out of your comfort zone. Do something that forces you to build character and grow as a human being.

Love someone.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

francine said...

glad to hear life is going so swimmingly! :)

ps. my two favorite people in your picture are the girl in the back row looking behind her and the guy in the back row texting someone... so great!