I've been feeling abandoned and out of place lately. This is partly my fault. I think there is a balance to everything. We have a period of hanging out with people and having a good time... eventually this has to be followed by a time of solitude and reflection. At least for us introverts. I can't help but think of things my mom has told me and wonder if she just might be right after all.
This is all just to say that aside from some killer hangout time, I have not been enjoying the down time. I know I need my alone time to recollect and regroup but you know what? I don't want it. I don't want alone time. I like community. I like coming home to people in my house. I like hanging out in rooms full of people whom I love.
Dammit.
Edit: Again, I became selfish and focused only on myself. It turns out I have been the one abandoning people. Maybe this is just a big "what goes around, comes around" or karma kind of thing. You deserve this Emily.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who are you???
Post a Comment