Sunday, August 10, 2008

Careful Now...

I am slowly crawling out of the depths of a long and destructive illness. (Woah, that was deep.)

In other words, I've been sick the past week but I think I'm almost better. I have a feeling once I go back to work tomorrow I will go back to feeling like crap again though. Not because I'll get sick again; I just always feel like I'm going to die when I'm at work... or is it I feel like I want to die.. I'm not sure which. Either way, I am surrounded by the feeling of death at the workplace. That, and a swarm of gnats.

In other news, I am continuing to learn new things daily and grow at a speed I never thought possible. No, I am not the incredible hulk (although I wish I was), I am growing internally. I'm hoping all this growth becomes apparent on the outside eventually as well. I pray for a smooth and swift translation.

I'm taking steps I would have never seen myself taking in the past. They are baby steps, but they are steps none the less. Once I find the direction I am supposed to go, I step there, where as in the past I would have hesitated and gone a different way.

I ultimately point my thanks for this growth in His direction, for all that He has done in my life. I also am thankful for the people He has put in my path, most importantly, Kelly. She has changed my heart, my outlook and my soul. Or maybe God changed me through her. Either way, I am so blessed to have her in my life. (This is when I stop and realize..."wait. I do not tell her this or show her this in everyday life." and I feel retched because of it.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's about time I read something on this page...and it's good to hear your feeling better! Let's hang out real soon, I too am feeling better from being almost over my ear infection.

Unknown said...

ouch...I meant to say "you're feeling better." sorry.