Saturday, March 24, 2007

Only This Moment...

I'm in a weird place. I have been for a while, what with not knowing what I'm going to do with my life and all. But right now I'm in a particularly weird place. My emotions have been totally off the wall. I can't stay with just one emotion for more than a few minutes. By the time I get comfortable being sad, I immediately become angry and then happy, followed by feelings of apathy. It's as though my body cannot contain more than one emotion at once so it jumps around.

But then, there is the ever present (as of earlier today) feeling in my stomach. It's the nervous/scared feeling I get when I'm about to give a presentation in class... but I'm not. I'm not sure what the cause of this feeling is. Fears about the near future? Possibly. It definately makes sense.

Tomorrow I'm getting out of the state for a day. That will be nice. If only I could leave my screwy emotions and thoughts here with my bed.

Then on Monday I start my final quarter. I hope this new beginning in school will be a new beginning in other areas of my life or at least a return to good, comfortable things. (This is just a fancy way of stating how I feel in a way that no one will really understand unless they know what's going on, but I'm sure you figured that out already.)

I guess all I'm really trying to say is when can I turn off this t.v. show and get back to living?

1 comment:

m@77#&w 13. said...

hey peepers--thanks for schooling me in poker--just remember that if everything else in your life falls apart--you can always go pro with that--