Why does it always have to be one extreme or the other? When will it ever be in the middle...? And if things are a good extreme, how come they never stay that way for more than a day or so?
I think I ask too much of this life. My dreaming has only brought me disappointment. When I was younger, I thought that maybe if I dreamed a whole lot and wished and prayed really hard, my dreams would come true. Now, I'm beginning to see how much of a waste my dreaming was. Not only that, but the outcome has been nothing but negative. All it did was set me up to feel unfufilled, disappointed, and empty.
It's times like these when I cling to yesterday and fear for tomorrow. I hate feeling like this.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i feel your feeling...
tomorrow then...
:-*
i think you're great.
God has your best in mind. don't forget.
oh um ... i'll be back in two weeks. can't wait. let's do awesome things.
Post a Comment