Friday, March 02, 2007

Finding Your Feet Again...

I really shouldn't be updating because I'm in an emo sort of mood, but I'm going to anyway.

I've come to a lot of realizations lately about myself and my life and there are a lot of changes I need to make. The first thing I need to do is have more me and God time and just more time away from people. I think that would be best. Plus, it won't be too hard because I don't really hang out with anyone anyway.

I need to monitor my speech, in more ways than one. I need to think before I speak and I need to speak more clearly and without words such as "like" and "you know".

I need to be okay with having God as my only close friend. Sometimes in life you have to walk alone, but you're never really alone.

There are many other things but I couldn't even begin to explain them in a blog entry. I don't even know how to put it into words.

I've been floating for a long time. I need to wake up and begin to live again.

3 comments:

laurannyoung said...

i <3 you. and i'm here. i wish i was there. soon.

kelly said...

I hope you've been eating plenty of matza recently.

francine said...

em, i looovvvveee you! and i'm proud of you for putting yourself out there with this post. and also thanks again for movie/slurpee night. we're pretty much the coolest :)